"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

December 17, 2008

Tis the Season....

December has proven to be a busy month already, like it usually is for all of us! Even with the hustle and bustle of this time of year though we are still enjoying every minute with our precious baby girl! Nate and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on December 11th! We had our first official date alone outside of the house since Laila's birth. We put her to bed and Aunt Holly stayed with her while we went out for sushi....it was a great anniversary and a wonderful time to reflect on how much God has blessed us these past 4 years and especially this past year! Here are some miscellaneous pictures we've taken so far this month.




Laila enjoys her first Ladies of the Family Christmas Gathering
with Grammy & her Great Grandma Mary Alice



Three Generations





Laila is in love with Aunt Holly's dog, Scooter





Playing together like buddies!





I had to take a picture of her chunky little legs!




Look at those rolls...so precious!!!



She is trying to crawl but she's still got a ways to go before she gets it! She is definitely scooting and rolling herself around everywhere though!



Trying to get in the Christmas spirit, we drove around one night looking at Christmas lights and listening to Christmas music....this house is amazing...it has over 100, 000 lights!



This was pretty much the look on Laila's face the whole time while grabbing on to Daddy's sweater...she didn't know what to think about all the lights!



Enjoying sushi with all of Nate's favorite girls for Susie's bday! We love you all so much!


No comments: