We had tons of fun celebrating Laila's 1st Christmas this year with family and friends! As usual, we took lots and lots of pictures. Hope you enjoy the inside view of our 2008 holiday season! The words underneath the pictures are what we think Laila might be thinking or would say if she could talk, in case you didn't already figure that out yourself from past blogs!!! :)

Laila and Addie Millsaps meeting for the first time at the TFA Faculty Christmas Party!

Isaac came over for a visit a few days before Christmas!

Aren't we so cute together?!!!

I had lots of fun!

Relaxing with Daddy

Daddy gives the best foot massages while he's getting my toes all clean!

The festivities begin a little early this year celebrating Christmas with Grandpa & Nonna Schuck!

Daddy with my Aunt Susie and Aunt Bekah

Aunt Bekah and her boyfriend Roy

Opening my first Christmas present!

Mommy & Daddy say I'm the best gift they got this year!

I love hanging out with Grandpa Schuck!
Look at the cool toy I got! Thanks Grandpa & Nonna!

Yay!!! It's my first Christmas Eve!
Aunt Holly and Scooter getting ready for family to come over
Scooter in his little elf costume!

Santa and Santa's little helper!
Aunt Holly gave me this pretty dress to wear for Christmas Eve with the Lail Family!

Grandpa Lail makes me laugh! He says I have such a pretty smile!
The Lail Family (well at least most of us!)
Mommy & Daddy love my new pajamas...they always say I'm their bundle of joy!
Having fun with my 2nd cousin Danielle Lail
Grandpa Lail with his dad (my Great Grandpa) and two of his brothers (my Great Uncles)
My 2nd cousin Melissa with Scooter
We were so glad that my Great Aunt Debbie, Great Uncle Mike, and 2nd cousin Danielle came down from Tampa to celebrate with us!
Saying good night to my Great Grandma Lail....Mommy says I need to get some sleep tonight because tomorrow is a big day!
Just waking up on my first Christmas!
Bundle of Joy (and Nate)!
Me & Mommy on Christmas morning
Santa and Santa baby
Opening a Christmas gift from Mommy & Daddy
After opening gifts from Mommy & Daddy, Uncle Matt, Aunt Holly, and Grandpa & Grammy Lail brought over their gifts for me!
My cute little Christmas slippers from Aunt Holly...they say Mommy's Lil' Joy on them!
I love my new rocker that Grandpa & Grammy Lail gave me!

Getting ready to celebrate Christmas with Oma in my pretty Christmas dress!
Relaxing with beautiful Oma on Christmas Day!
Having fun playing with Aunt Susie! Isn't her new haircut so cute!
Sound asleep in Aunt Bekah's arms again....just like at Thanksgiving!
We all relaxed and took little naps after enjoying Oma's famous Christmas meal! They say I get to try a little of it next year!

The day after Christmas we went over to my Great Grandpa & Great Grandma Phelp's house for brunch and to open more gifts that they had for me!

My 2nd cousin Lindsey was there to give me lots of hugs & kisses! Her haircut looks so cute too!

Mommy takes too many pictures! This is the face I make now when I see the camera pointing my way...I have to squint to protect my eyes from all the flashes going off in my face!!! Mommy got two pictures in a row with me making this face and every picture she took after that, I kept making the same face before she even snapped it! :)

What is this little thing that is talking to me?!!!
My first taste of food...December 26, 2008! I made a big mess but the Sweet Potatoes were pretty yummy!

Ending this Chrismas season with relaxing by a fire at Grandpa Lail's house
This has been a great 1st Christmas! Thank you for all of my sweet gifts!
Wish we could have seen all of our family but we couldn't make it up to Tallahassee or Ocala this year...we hope to see the rest of you soon! Lots of love and xoxo to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment