"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

December 3, 2008

Laila's 1st Thanksgiving!


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving this year with Laila here! It was so nice to not have to drive 4 hours to see everyone! Even though we ate twice and were stuffed by the end of the day...it was a very relaxing Thanksgiving! We didn't get to see everyone this year, but we are so thankful for the time we got to spend with family. God has given us so much and we are extremely grateful! This year we are most thankful for our beautiful daughter, Laila Grace. She truly has brought so much joy into our lives. It has only been 6 months so far, but we are loving every minute of watching her grow up.

Like always, there are lots of pictures....so enjoy!



Cuddling with Aunt Bekah under Oma's quilt before the feast




Oma's food sure does smell good! Maybe next year I'll get to try some...until then I guess I'll have to enjoy my shirt while everyone else is eating!


I love my Oma!


Daddy is not so bad himself!!! :)



He loves when I tickle his ear!


Enjoying the gorgeous day with Mommy, Daddy, & Oma!


Me with my beautiful grandmother and handsome daddy!


Sound asleep in Oma's arms....getting ready for Round 2!


Round 2 starts with hugs from my beautiful Aunt Holly!


Just relaxing before the party starts, crossing my legs like a big girl!


I love my Aunt Holly and Scooter!



I'm the center of everyone's attention!


Laila's Aunt Holly, 2nd cousin Melissa, and Mommy


Laila's Great Uncle Bob, Uncle Matt, and Grandpa Lail


Sound asleep again, this time in my Great Aunt Cathy's arms!


My first Thanksgiving is almost over...time to put my pj's on...goodnight Grandpa!


Goodnight Uncle Matt!


Goodnight Great Grandpa and Grandma Lail!


No comments: