"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

December 17, 2008

Laila at 6 months old!

Earlier this month we had a friend of friend, I guess you could say, take some photographs of our family. Laila had just turned 6 months old a few days before. We hadn't taken any professional looking photos up to this point, so we thought this would be a great time to do it right before Christmas so that we could give some pictures of Laila to our family and possibly get a Christmas card out of them. We didn't know how well Laila would cooperate, but the photographer was running a special and we liked her style so we figured we couldn't go wrong. Emily Anderson, the photographer, did a wonderful job. We were so pleased with the way they turned out. Laila wasn't all smiles that day, probably because she missed her morning nap and she was too busy checking out the new place, but she was a trooper as usual and Emily still got some good ones of her. There are a lot and this isn't even all of them! :) Hope you enjoy! By the way, Emily's website is http://campbellphotography.wordpress.com/. Thanks again Emily!













































No comments: