"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

December 3, 2008

First weeks back in Orlando

Well, needless to say, these first few weeks have been super busy getting settled back in to Orlando! Moving, especially with a 5 1/2 month old, is an adventure to say the least! Laila is a trooper! We are doing good though and enjoying being back. We haven't been able to see everyone yet but we have been able to spend some time with quite a few family and friends here and there. Here are some pictures of a few of the things that have been happening these past few weeks since moving back!



Laila got to meet Lisa & Eric Petersen for the first time...YAY!!!






We took Laila to the Millenia Mall and she was in awe of the gigantic Christmas tree!





We celebrated Laila's Great Grandpa Phelp's 76th birthday! Laila's Great Nana and Great Grandpa Lail also celebrated birthdays in November, so Happy Birthday again to all of you!








Aunt Bekah took us out for dinner and Laila fell sound asleep in her arms!








Relaxing at Grammy & Grandpa Lail's house...Laila loves playing with her toes and doing splits!








Look at me...I can sit up all by myself now! (Although Mommy does have to stay close just in case I fall over...I'm still getting the hang of it!)








5 1/2 months old here...the time is flying by!









Hanging out in my high chair while Mom & Dad eat dinner



I love sitting in my swing and watching Baby Einstein!





Hanging out with Daddy and Scooter (Aunt Holly's dog) while Daddy washes the Jeep. Scooter is my new buddy....he makes me laugh!



We miss the weather and the pretty changing leaves in Tallahassee a little bit, but I guess for the most part, the weather in Orlando is not that bad....it has been beautiful...not too hot, not too cold!

Below are some videos...one of her sitting up and one of her laughing. She has been doing both a lot more lately! Her laugh is precious! I hope to get more video of that soon.



No comments: