"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

December 3, 2008

Daddy loves his Lady Noles!!!



Even though Nate is a Gator fan, he loves his Lady Noles! If you didn't already know, when it comes to college football, we have a little family feud going on. On FSU vs. FL Game Day, Nate cheers for the Gators and Joy cheers for the Seminoles. Laila is a little too young to decide which team she will cheer for yet, but Mommy sure does think she looks pretty in FSU colors (even though she really does look beautiful in anything!!!). This year Mommy got her in a Baby Nole onesie. Mommy is not going to dress her in any Gator gear, but it is in her closet and Daddy is welcome to put it on her if he wants! :) The same feud goes throughout most of our family. It seems that the majority lean towards the Gators these days, but Mommy is still loyal to her Noles, even when they are the underdogs!


This year for Game Day, unfortunately Daddy had to work during some of it, but Mommy and Laila hung out with Aunt Holly and Scooter. Since Aunt Holly went to UF for college, she is a Gator fan. Scooter was a dog divided since he was watching the game with both FL and FSU fans. Even though it turned out to be a tough game for Mommy to watch, there is always hope for next year!
















1 comment:

Angie said...

Go Noles! I can't imagine having a house divided on game day, but you girls look so cute in your FSU gear!! I love it!! You look great Joy, Merry Christmas!! Hope I'll see you at the alumni party, I will actually be in town in time this year! Angie