"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

December 17, 2008

More pics from our NC trip in October

Some of you may remember from an earlier blog that we went to North Carolina in October with our good friends, The Moss Family. I recently got the copies of the pictures that John took on his camera. They turned out awesome so I had to share some. There are so many great ones of landscape views, etc., but I just picked out a view of my favorites of us. Laila is about 4 months in these pictures and Isaac is around 7 months. Hope you don't mind me sharing your pictures John...you are a great photographer. Hopefully I can learn more from you one day...thanks for all the tips you try to teach me! I really hope I can get a camera like yours one day!

No comments: