A little over a week ago we went down to Orlando for one night for my 10-year high school reunion. Laila got to go with us since I wasn't quite comfortable leaving her for so long yet. My mom also came along to help out with her while I was there early to set up. Even though I felt a little distracted with her there and had to leave a few times to feed her, it was so nice to be able to introduce her to some of my old classmates and friends!



We had a great time that weekend, even though it was a very short trip. We even got some cute pictures of her playing with Grandy Lail before we left. She is about 9 1/2 weeks old in these pictures.
These next few pictures are ones I took this past week (at 10 weeks old) of her playing in her Baby Einstein play-gym, testing out her new jumper, and of her just being cute! Her baby acne is starting to clear up now (the poor thing had it for over a month) so I think her face looks a lot better in these next few pictures.
When you get a chance, check out the slideshow above and a few things on the right side of the blog that I added recently about how much she's growing, etc.! I'll try to get all the pictures I've posted lately plus more on Snapfish later this week.
Take care and I'll try to write again soon! I'm going to try and get some video of her uploaded soon too!

1 comment:
Laila is soooo pretty! We are so glad we get to see her growing through the blog site. We can't wait to see her in person! Love Uncle Doug, and Aunt Teresa
Post a Comment