"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

August 26, 2008

Laila's 1st wedding (outside of the womb)!!!

This past weekend we went to Cumming, Georgia for my good friend, Staci Furneaux's wedding. Staci and I have practically known each other since we were born and even though we haven't lived in the same place for a long time, we have always kept in touch and been good friends. She was in my wedding as well. I felt so honored to be one of her bridesmaids. This was Laila's first wedding, outside of the womb! My parents, brother, and sister were also there. We all had a great time. Along with meeting Staci, Bryan, and the other Furneaux family members, Laila also got to meet Staci & Bryan's daughter Ansley for the first time. I got some cute pictures below of Ansley giving Laila hugs and kisses! Congratulations again to Mr. and Mrs. Bailey! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and I am so happy for you guys!





The beautiful bride!




The Schuck Family with Mr. and Mrs. Bailey




Mommy & Laila


Grandpa Lail and Laila



Ansley and Laila



Hugs and kisses before bed time!



We gave her a bath in the sink while we were there! She loved it!



Laila loves when her daddy gives her a bath!



Look at that cute little face! She melts our hearts!



Grammy gives her a few kisses and cuddles with her before we leave!


1 comment:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

She's getting so big!! We should all try and get together soon. I love that quote, it brought tears to my eyes as well