"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

August 26, 2008

12 weeks old!

Laila had her regular check-up on Monday and Dr. Vicki said she was doing great. She is now 12 pounds, 8 1/2 ounces and 23 inches long. She is growing up so fast! She will be exactly 3 months old next week on September 2nd. Below are some miscellaneous pictures of her when she was 10 and 11 weeks old.

I also wanted to share a quote that I saw recently. My mom and I actually saw it written on a big picture frame in Micanopy a few weeks back. It brought tears to our eyes because it is so true.

"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."



Laila with her friends Caroline and Benjamin!

She loves her play gym!


My two greatest loves!



Looking sassy in pink leopard!


I love that big smile and those dimples!

Daddy and Laila watching the closing ceremonies at the Olympics!

No comments: