It's been a busy month since I've written last! I feel like I haven't had time to sit down to send out updates in forever. Nate is off today so I was able to get these pictures uploaded while he helped out with Laila! I'll try to catch you up to date with what we've been up to in these next few posts. She is 11 weeks old now and is doing great! We can't believe how much she is growing up and changing every day. She is smiling and baby talking to us all the time. That is our absolute favorite thing! We go for her regular check up next week but I'm thinking she is probably over 12 pounds now.
The pictures below are from a few weeks back when I was trying to catch her smiling while she is wearing her Smile shirt! Unfortunately, our camera is slow so as soon as I take the picture when she is smiling, the smile is gone before it snaps. I did get some funny faces from her though! She is notorious for those! I think she thought I was crazy and was getting a little bored from me taking all those pictures! Hope you get some good laughs out of these like we did! :) Sorry there's so many but I had a hard time choosing which ones to post!
Got it!!! Finally!

1 comment:
GREAT Laila pics! she's such a cutie.
now WHAT were you doing up at 2am?
hugs, C
Post a Comment