"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

November 4, 2007

Fun Times this Fall!

Looking back at this Fall season so far, it has been a bit crazy for us, yet so much fun at the same time! Traveling and being away from home 7 weekends in a row was stressful and exhausting at times, but we truly do treasure all the memories we have made with our family and friends!

The craziness began with Nate's 10-year reunion in Orlando at the end of September! He was glad he went to catch up with some old buddies, and I was happy I got to meet some of his old classmates and put faces with names! That same weekend I also got to attend two of Holly's wedding showers! It was a fun weekend!

The following weekend we went back down to Orlando for a MonaVie conference with our friends from Tallahassee, the Grulich's and the Garcia's. Nate, David, and EJ went to the conference all day on Saturday and me, Kailee, and Shannon went shopping with their little ones at the outlets! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but it was a fun trip! The car ride down was especially memorable when David and Kailee's little girl, Avery, had an upset stomach! Her diaper leaked all over her carseat!!! Poor thing! It wasn't fun for Kailee to clean up, especially since we were pulled over on the side of the interstate, but it made for some good memories and some good experience for Nate and I with our future kids!

Next was my sister's wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous and a very special time for the whole family as she married her childhood sweetheart! Nate and I both got to be a part of the wedding party - me as the Matron of Honor and Nate as one of Robin's groomsmen. We had a blast, even though Nate failed at his job as the "Designated Sparkler Lighter"! :) We are so happy to welcome Robin into our family! Nate and I are looking forward to lots of fun times with them in the future as our family continues to grow!

This same weekend Ansley and I also got to give a wedding shower for our best friend Lisa! It was a very special shower and I am so glad I got to be a part of it! Lisa has been one of my best friends for about 8 years now!

The following weekend we came back to Orlando for James Hunt's wedding (one of Nate's highschool pals). It was a very nice wedding and we had a good time catching up with Nate's former Track & Cross Country coach and buddies!

The next weekend Lisa and Eric got married!!! I felt so honored to be a part of the wedding. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding! Nate and I had a blast! Congrats again to Mr. & Mrs. Petersen!!!

One of our most favorite things that we got to do this fall was go to North Carolina for 4 nights with some of our best friends, John & Erin Moss (and their dog Roxy)! We were so blessed by amazing weather! We couldn't have asked for a better long weekend. The weather was cool, the colors in the trees were amazing, and the time spent with our good friends was priceless! It was even more special than usual because Erin and I are both pregnant - it was both of our baby's first vacations! We can't wait to take Baby Moss and Baby Schuck back to the cabin one day! John and Nate have been going there now for over 5 years. They love to hike the mountains, cut down trees, make fires, and just be boys while they are there. They used to talk about how they'd love to take their wives up there with them one day and that came true! Now the dream is to spend many vacations at the cabin with their wives and kids!

Nate turned 29 on October 29th! We celebrated his special day with a very nice dinner at the Melting Pot! Having his 10-year reunion, turning 29, and finding out he's going to be a dad all within the same month is making him feel a bit old, but I keep telling him that the fun is just beginning! The best is yet to come!!!



The last weekend of our 7 weekends away from home ended with Greg and Donna's wedding! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the bride and groom, but at the end of this blog, you will see a few pictures that I took with Nate's sisters and his dad. We had a very nice time, but we are so happy to be back at home now for a few weeks before Thanksgiving!


Here are more pictures of memories that we've made with family and friends in the past few months:














2 comments:

Kailee said...

I loved seeing all these pictures from your trips, thanks for sharing them! we'll be glad to get you guys back though! :)

Heather said...

These pictures are great - loved seeing the pics from Holly's wedding......