"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

October 24, 2007

2 Months Down (7 to go)!!!

I have to say that overall these first two months have gone by pretty good! I've definitely been feeling pregnant, but it hasn't been too bad so far! Just an upset stomach throughout the day, more tired than usual, and a slightly rounded belly! I know it could be a lot worse, so I am very, very grateful! Nate and I have been enjoying the beautiful cool weather and the changing leaves in Tallahassee....well, that is, at least the little that we've been here! We are getting really excited for all that is to come! We can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl! Any guesses?

I hate posting pictures of myself, especially when I don't feel the best, but we thought it would be fun to watch my transformation from the beginning to the end of my pregnancy!!! :)





7 weeks





6 weeks




5 weeks

2 comments:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Hey girl, looks like your doing good! I'm glad the morning sickness hasn't been to bad. We'll have to get together soon :-)

Cat said...

Joy - you look absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you're sharing pictures :) Hugs, C