This has been a very exciting week for us! Yesterday we got our first Ultrasound! What an amazing experience! As soon as the baby's picture came up on the screen we saw the rapid heart beat. Baby Schuck was asleep at first, but woke up quickly. It was so exciting to see our little baby moving around and kicking for the very first time! The doctor seemed very pleased with everything and he measured the baby at 41 mm, which is a little over 1 and a 1/2 inches. He said that we should be able to find out the sex of our baby in around 8 weeks (which I'm hoping will be right before Christmas)!A little over a week ago, I also got to feel the baby move for the first time! It was so exciting! It felt like a fluttering sensation or tiny bubbles underneath my stomach! I can't wait until I can start feeling the baby move around even more in the months to come. I'm even more excited for Nate to feel it! This whole experience really does remind you how awesome our God is! I'm in my 11th week now and feeling pretty good! Thank you again for all your prayers! Please keep praying for our baby!

1 comment:
Yay! Now you have a little peanut too! Wasn't the heartbeat just amazing! God is so good! We are praying for you three! Love you!
Post a Comment