"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

March 16, 2009

More March Fun!

Practicing walking with the new toy Isaac gave me!



Mommy & Daddy take me on rides around the house on this thing too!



If you look close you can see my first tooth that just cut thru!




Still chewing on everything!



Mommy caught me going after Daddy's shoes!



So happy!


Talking away!




With my Grammy at TFA's Grandparent's Day!



Visiting Grammy in her office


Enjoying another beautiful day at the beach...this time in Daytona!


Crawling everywhere and exploring everything...I keep my parents busy!


Watching Daddy make bubbles!



Where are my sunglasses?


1 comment:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

Aw looks like you guys had alot of fun at the beach. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Gabe has the same truck :-)