Last August when me, Laila, my mom, and sister took a Girl's trip to Micanopy, FL, I found this beautiful Love Letter holder. I bought it for Laila with the thought that her dad and I could write her little notes throughout the years for her to read one day when she is older. We have already added a few things, but I would also love for other family to write "love" letters to her as well! I've told some of you about it, but I thought I'd write this blog to tell the family I haven't told and to also remind those of you that wanted to write something to our sweet little Laila! You don't have to write much, just something that you want her to know or something you want to say to her. You can write something today, next month, next year....write one or as many as you want! Since tomorrow isn't promised to any of us, I want to leave something for her to know how special she is and how much she is loved! That's one of the reasons I write this blog too. It's kind of like a memory book to her, but I thought this Love Letter holder was another neat way to share thoughts and feelings with her, especially from other family. Friends are welcome to write too! :)
March 28, 2009
Love Letters for Laila
Last August when me, Laila, my mom, and sister took a Girl's trip to Micanopy, FL, I found this beautiful Love Letter holder. I bought it for Laila with the thought that her dad and I could write her little notes throughout the years for her to read one day when she is older. We have already added a few things, but I would also love for other family to write "love" letters to her as well! I've told some of you about it, but I thought I'd write this blog to tell the family I haven't told and to also remind those of you that wanted to write something to our sweet little Laila! You don't have to write much, just something that you want her to know or something you want to say to her. You can write something today, next month, next year....write one or as many as you want! Since tomorrow isn't promised to any of us, I want to leave something for her to know how special she is and how much she is loved! That's one of the reasons I write this blog too. It's kind of like a memory book to her, but I thought this Love Letter holder was another neat way to share thoughts and feelings with her, especially from other family. Friends are welcome to write too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment