"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

March 28, 2009

Everyday Stuff!

Waking up after a 2 1/2 hour nap...Mommy wishes those happened more often!










I love to take all the books off my shelf!








Playing music for Mommy on my piano! Hopefully taking after Aunt Bekah!


Looking through pictures of my family!



I love my lamb book from Great Nana!



All the things we wish and pray for her...
LOVE, JOY, PEACE, HOPE, and FAITH!






Taking a peek out the window!









Mommy's tea set when she was a little girl now passed down to Laila!




Laila's favorite toys....Mommy's cell phone and the TV remote!



Peeking in the cabinets and exploring everything!


I love my swing!




Eating a little snack!


Not quite sure what this pouty face was about!


So tired! Time for another little nap!

No comments: