This first month of 2009 is already flying by for us! We are really enjoying being back in Orlando. We have been here for about 2 months now and we have been keeping very busy. There are still some friends and family we haven't been able to hook up with yet, but we are hoping to get to do that very soon.
Laila is 7 1/2 months old now and it seems like she is learning new things each day! We are loving watching her explore her world and learn new stuff. It is the sweetest thing to see her be so pleased with herself when she learns to do something on her own. She lights up with the biggest smile and her little dimples still melt our hearts! These past few weeks or so she started sitting herself up and doing the military crawl! She can get up on her hands and knees and rock back and forth, but she hasn't quite figured out how to move in that position yet! It probably won't be long though! For now though she still manages to get where she wants to be by barrel rolling and scooting everywhere! I definitely can't leave her alone in a room anymore! :) She is getting to be such a big girl! Enjoy the pics!
Supporting Daddy by cheering for the Florida Gators in the Championship Game!
Loving her Baby Einstein entertainer!
Meeting Lindsey (Mommy's best friend from Elementary School)
Enjoying a gorgeous day at Lake Eola
So peaceful!


Our adorable little lady!
Playing with Daddy!
Loving me some Sweet Potatoes!
I still try to feed myself and make a mess!
I love bath time!
Having fun with Oma!Check out this short video below of Laila kicking her legs like she does sometimes when she is really excited and then sitting herself up! I understand all these pictures and videos may only be entertaining for grandparents....so, be warned...watch at your own risk!!! :)
This next short video is of Laila trying to crawl to get a hold of Mommy's cell phone!
This next short video is of Laila trying to crawl to get a hold of Mommy's cell phone!



1 comment:
Aww she's getting so big!! I can't believe how fast time goes by. I love the new pics. I'm really looking forward to coming down and seeing you guys!
Post a Comment