"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

October 14, 2008

We love North Carolina!


Earlier this month we took a little trip to North Carolina with our best friends John, Erin and Isaac Moss (and their dog Roxy). We stayed at their family's cabin which is near Maggie Valley. It was an awesome vacation and exactly what we needed...a little peace and rest while enjoying God's wonderful creation. The weather was beautiful during our visit, as the leaves had just started changing colors. It was so hard to leave and come back to reality!

Last year when we were there, Isaac and Laila were in our bellies. It was so much fun being able to take them back now that they are outside of the womb. They both did great! Isaac is 3 months older then Laila. He is such a cute little boy. He was crawling all over the place and just starting to pull himself up on things. He was also getting ready to cut his first tooth while we were there. Laila is getting more practice at rolling over. Her new thing is sucking on her toes. It's hilarious! She also baby talks a lot when she's in the mood! It was very cute to see Isaac and Laila together. They constantly stare at one another and when put next to eachother, Isaac likes to grab Laila's hand (or anything else he can get a hold of)! We got some adorable pictures and video of the two of them. We always have fun stories to tell of each trip we make there. This year we had a few crazy adventures with our bear and mice encounters! Over the years we have made so many wonderful memories with the Moss family at the Mosswood cabin, and we look forward to many more to come. Enjoy the pics and the two videos at the end!!! :)






The view from the cabin is gorgeous!





The daddies with their first born children








Laila and Isaac are beginning to be good buds!






I'm trying to learn to sit up by myself






Do you like the bunny slippers my Aunt Holly gave me?






Mommy and Daddy's little munchkin!






Just relaxing!






Daddy's little cowgirl!





They are so cute together! She's definitely a Daddy's girl.







At our favorite restaurant in our favorite booth with our favorite friends!






Doing a little sight seeing!








My first jacket...isn't it pretty?!






The dads like to do manly things like hiking, cutting down trees, and building walls!






The new wall turned out really nice...good job daddies!







On a hike with Mommy (before the bear encounter)!








They caught me sucking on my toes!







Almost looks like he's on one knee proposing!!!








Relaxing with my Daddy






Such a pretty smile!







Do we have to leave? I love it here!

















1 comment:

Angie said...

Um, you guys are so cute I can't even stand it!!! I would just love to see you Joy...I wish we lived on that side of NC, your visit looked so beautiful.