Laila is going to be 4 months old in just a few days! It has been so fun to see how much she's grown these past couple of months. She is like a little person now! I know there will be even more big changes in the months to come. Since I've written last, Laila has rolled over a few times from her tummy to her back! Nate saw her do it the first time when I wasn't looking, and then she did it again for both of us later that day. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to catch it on video yet, so I'll try to do that soon. Laila also got her ears pierced! This past weekend my mom and sister and Scooter (Holly's Toy Schnoodle puppy) came for a visit. They went with Nate and I to get them done. My Aunt DeDe met up with us as well. Laila did great! She cried for a second or two on each ear and then she was fine! I've taken lots of pictures these past few weeks, so enjoy!
Like my shirt says, Daddy's wrapped around my finger!
Hanging out with my buddies, Benjamin and Caroline!
We all look like our daddies!
I always make this face when the camera flashes!
Mommy sure does take a lot of pictures of me!
Look how big I'm getting (almost big enough for my purple socks)!
The before shot!
Picking out my first pair of earrings! I can't wait until I can wear the diamond ones my great-grandparents gave me!
The after shot!
I got my first sticker too!
My Great Aunt DeDe is so cool!
Me and my Great Nana
I love standing!
Scooter says "Don't forget to vote...McCain/Palin!"
Isn't my Grammy so pretty!!!
Mommy says I'm a natural beauty too!
Check out my big purple hair bow!
I had a fun girl's weekend with Aunt Holly & Grammy! Saying bye is hard!
I love Daddy's kisses!

No comments:
Post a Comment