"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

September 9, 2008

Happy 30th Anniversary!!!

We just wanted to say Happy 30th to Grandy and Grammy Lail! You both are such wonderful parents and grandparents! We feel so blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for all you do for our family. We wish you 30+ more wonderful years together! Can't wait until we see you again! We miss you and love you lots!
Love, The Schuck Family


Hope you enjoy the video I made for you and the pictures of me in the cute outfit you bought for me! You're the best! I love you and miss you so much! xoxo
(Grammy: Mommy turned off the music for you so you could hear me talking in my video. Click on the last picture of me without my shirt on to see it!)
Love,
Laila










1 comment:

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

aww I remember when gabe made all those cute noises!!! She's so cute