"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

June 5, 2008

Laila Grace Schuck - born June 2, 2008


Our little blessing is here! After 17 hours of natural childbirth (my wife is now my new hero!), Joy delivered our little baby girl into this world on June 2, 2008! We are so happy to announce that Laila Grace Schuck is here and we can't wait for you all to meet her! She was 7 pounds, 5 ounces and 20 inches long. She is healthy and happy, and we are so in love! We are very glad that we chose Grace has her middle name because she is definitely a blessing from God!

Thank you for all of your prayers and support over these past 9 months! We hope to see you soon. If any of you would like to come visit us, please don't feel like you will be a burden. We would love to see you and for you to share in this special time in our lives right now. I know it is a long drive for some of you, but it would mean the world to us for you to make the trip! We love you all and thank the Lord for the blessing each of you are to our family! We'll be posting more pictures in the days to come so keep checking back.

God Bless,
Nate







9 comments:

Kailee said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you guys, and I can't wait to come by and see her :) congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!She is gorgeous! And what a wonderful name. We hope to see you guys soon. Take it easy and sleep whenever she does. :)

Jim, Sam, Mason & Eli

Heather said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful!!! What a sweet blessing...

MossFam said...

You can't do that to me... I'm still hormonal here and couldn't stop crying for like five minutes!!! She's amazing, I love her! Can't wait to hold her!Love you guys!

MossFam said...

ISAAC LOVES LAILA

Cat said...

thanks for posting an update Nate. new grandpa Lail sent a note out on Tuesday. we're so happy Joy and Laila are doing well. all our love, Congrats! Cathy & Bob

Shannon, EJ, Gabe and Hannah said...

She is so precious, it was so nice coming by today. You 3 make such a cute little family! And you look great in these pics after being in labor for 17 hours.

Anonymous said...

jim thinks she looks like susie! i can see that a little.

Melissa said...

What a blessing....thanks for including me in your journey to parenthood. Grace, Melissa