It is so hard to believe that Laila could be here any day now! Tomorrow is her due date!!! I've felt all along that she would be late, so we'll see what happens! For now we are just waiting and praying she will arrive happy and healthy. I've been feeling pretty good...just normal 9th month of pregnancy symptoms I guess. Last week at the doctor I was 2 cm and 50% effaced so I was happy for some progress. We go back tomorrow to see the doctor so maybe we'll find out if I progressed any more. I'm not sure that he can tell us too much though. For now it is just a waiting game....she'll be here when she's ready and on the day that the Lord has set aside as her birth day! I'm not sure if I will be writing again before she gets here, so please pray for a safe delivery for me and our baby. Hopefully many of you will be getting calls soon! We'll be writing and posting pictures of her as soon as we can!
The pictures below were taken of me today at full term! My how my belly has grown!

2 comments:
We love you!!! Can't wait to meet her! Your belly is too cute! It makes me miss mine. Me and Isaac will be praying today...
You look great! Hope she has already come.. I know how hard it is to wait after the 40 weeks have already passed!
Post a Comment