"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

June 11, 2008

More pics from Laila's birth

I can't believe a week has already flown by! Laila has been an angel! She seems so content. We could just stare at her all day long not wanting to miss a thing! My mom has been here with us this past week to help out as we are settling in with our new daughter at home. Nate and I are SO grateful for all of her help! Laila is very blessed to have wonderful grandparents! I know she will be very loved and pampered throughout her life, especially since she is the first grandchild and niece on both sides (as well as the first great grandchild on my side)!!!

We wanted to say thank you to everyone that has sent emails, flowers, cards, and posted comments on the blog! Your congratulations, thoughts, and prayers have meant so much to us. We hope you'll continue to enjoy our updates on Laila as she continues to grow and change each week. Sorry if we haven't been good about returning phone calls this past week, but the days really do seem to fly by!

Below are more pictures with family that made it up for Laila's birth (sorry we didn't get pictures of everyone)! We know it wasn't easy getting a call at 1:30-2:00 a.m. and then driving 4 hours just to wait until 2:00 p.m. for her arrival, but we know that it was well worth it to all of you to see her in those first hours of her life! Nate and I are so grateful that you made the sacrifice to be there for us during this very special time in our lives. We love you!
















No comments: