For those of you who haven't heard yet...we are having a baby!!! This has been an exciting last few weeks for us! Here's our story of how we found out! The last week of September I was feeling some pregnancy symptoms. On the morning of October 1st, I took a test while Nate was at a work meeting. I thought the test was negative at first because the second pink line was so light, so I threw the test away! :) For some reason I started thinking about it again around 20 minutes later. I got the box back out and actually read the pamphlet this time! It said that one pink line will be lighter than the other. I was preggers! As you can see, I even took 2 more tests just to make sure! :)
Since Nate was still at a meeting, I decided to set up the video camera to catch his reaction! I laid the tests out on the bed so when he came home to change clothes it was the first thing he would see! When he saw them he said, "Two lines. That means you're pregnant?? What, you're pregnant!!" He picked me up and we squeezed eachother tight...it was an awesome moment!
This was very much of a surprise for us since we weren't going to start trying until later this year or next year. But obviously this is God's timing for us to be pregnant and we are thrilled that He had different plans than ours! We feel SO blessed! Baby Schuck is scheduled to arrive around May 31, 2008! Please pray for us and our baby during this pregnancy. We covet your prayers during this time! Come back and check out our site for monthly updates! We'd love to hear from you as well! Send us an email or leave a comment when you stop by to visit!
Love to you all,
Nate, Joy & Baby Schuck #1

5 comments:
I can't be the first to comment on your site? I'm sure everyone else has commented in person!
Joy and Nate: we love you both, and are SO excited that there will be a baby in the family soon. We pray for Baby Schuck's health, and send you both hugs!
Aunt Cathy & Uncle Bob
We love you both...actually all three of you! Baby Haven and Baby Schuck will be just a year a part! So fun!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
i am extremely overjoyed and proud of you guys, you guys will be great parents because your Passionate about love and thats what it takes. let the lord bless you guys, all three of you!!!!
nate email me back and let me know when i can visit, i know things are going to be hectic now, i will be available in November anytime weekend except for thanksgiving.
so the Schuck site is up and running, yay! Congrats again, we are so happy for you, and we can't wait to meet him/her :)
Congratulations!!!
Paul and Heather (Hagood) Bruce
Post a Comment