It has been so fun preparing for Paityn's arrival! Nate has been working hard at my "honey-do" lists (thank you sweetheart) and I've been busy nesting to get organized and get the house ready for our soon to be family of 4! The nursery is pretty much staying the same from how we had it with Laila, and Laila has recently moved into her new room with a big girl bed! She loves it and it's been a very easy transition for her. We're so thankful for the hand-me-downs and for family that helped us prepare. Ammy, Great Nana, and Great Aunt DeDe were a huge help in getting Laila's room together. I love looking around the rooms and seeing pieces from different family members and the memories they bring :) Here are some pictures from the girl's new rooms!
Paityn's bassinet in Mommy and Daddy's room
Paityn's nursery
In April, my best friend Erin, my sister Holly, and my mom threw a "Sprinkle" for me to celebrate our new little blessing on the way! It was a wonderful time with a small group of friends and my immediate family and I was so thankful to have this time to celebrate Paityn's upcoming arrival and to be showered with sweet gifts to help in preparing for her. I didn't do a great job at getting pictures of everyone that day, but check out the slideshow of pictures below from the "Sprinkle", as well as a few pregnancy pictures that Nate's sister took that same day.

No comments:
Post a Comment