"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Patches and Halloween Fun!

This first set of pictures is from a Pumpkin Patch Laila and I went to with our Mommy & Me group at the beginning of October. It was a beautiful day and lots of fun to watch the kiddos running around checking out all the pumpkins!



Look at all these choices!



Laila kept signing and saying "ball"!




Laila and her sweet friend Avery!




Avery checking out Laila's hair!



Laila found a pumpkin just her size!





Mama, I want this one!





Giving a pumpkin to Avery!






Sweet girls!







Taking a break for lunch. Laila loves bananas...this was her 2nd of the day!






Laila must have been worn out from looking at all the pumpkins! She just wanted to be pushed around in the stroller with baby Chase. I seriously couldn't get her out of it without her throwing a fit!






This next group of pictures is from a Fall Festival that we went to with our friends at River of Life church. Laila hung out with a few friends there and had a blast! It was so fun to see all the kids in their cute costumes!




Our little Pebbles from the Flintstones!




Addie and Laila checking out each other's costumes!






Avery the Angel (this was after she took off her wings and halo), Laila as Pebbles, and Addie as a Salsa Dancer!




Trying to get a good picture of our girls all looking at the camera wasn't going to happen tonight!





Enjoying her first lollipop!











Madison as Wonder Woman!






They were in deep conversation!





After the Festival we stopped by Papa and Grammy's. Laila kept making this funny face and then laughing at her self!










On Halloween morning, Nate and I took Laila to another Pumpkin Patch at Sanlando Methodist. We got some cute pictures of her trying to find the perfect pumpkin!



Laila thought she was strong enough to pick this one up!





These two were more her size and a little easier to carry!





Laila measured at around 31" this fall!










Pocahontas!





Mama and Laila posing with the scarecrows!










I guess her little pumpkins got too heavy for her! She wanted to pull them in a wagon!






And then she wanted to get in with them!








We are definitely thanking God for her every day! Like I always say, she is the greatest blessing from the Lord we have ever received!




Later in the day on Halloween, we were invited to a party at the home of the Moss Family! We enjoyed some good food and then took the kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood! Laila didn't quite understand what to do with the candy that was given to her at each house. She just wanted to take it out of the bucket and hold it all in her hands! In the end though she kind of got the hang of it and was having a great time!




Fireman Isaac to the rescue!








Pebbles and Fireman Isaac




Trick-or-Treat!























Take two...trying to get her to look at the camera is impossible!
















Love her!










Laila with another Fireman, Jax!





The Moss Family (Baby Luke will be here soon!)





Isaac giving Laila a high-five!











Another family shot!





Our little Pebbles had a blast this Halloween!






Below is a video of Laila, I mean Pebbles, dancing at the Fall Festival!

No comments: