"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

November 29, 2009

November 2009!

From birthday parties, to sporting events, to play dates with friends, and Thanksgiving, November has been a very fun-filled month! It amazes me everyday how fast Laila is growing up! She is doing so great, and we feel blessed beyond measure to be her parents! I have taken tons of pictures this month, so I separated them into slideshows to make it easier on myself. Enjoy!!!




This first set of pictures is just random stuff we've been doing throughout November!






The next set of pictures is from Laila's Great Grandpa Lail's 75th birthday celebration!






This next slideshow is from a surprise party we had for Laila's Great Grandpa Phelps' 77th birthday!






The last slideshow of pictures is of Thanksgiving. I didn't do a good job of taking pictures this day of everyone, but I did get a few cute ones!






The videos below are pretty random, but I thought they were cute and decided to post them!



Laila having fun with Oma, Aunt Bekah, and Aunt Susie on our Game night!





Laila being silly at Papa and Grammy's house!

No comments: