"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

July 5, 2009

Walking!

Laila was officially a walker at 1 year, 3 weeks old. She is so proud of herself, and we are so proud of her too! She wants to walk everywhere now, and if she falls, she'll just get right back up and keep going. Our baby girl is a toddler now and growing up too fast!

On another note, her 3rd tooth (which is also the first tooth to come thru on top) has FINALLY cut thru! It actually looks like there are a couple teeth coming thru on the top. She has been a slow teether compared to some of her friends her same age, but hopefully now she'll start catching up a bit (not that it matters much any way though!)

Enjoy the pictures and videos below of Laila's first days of walking by herself!!!




Video of Laila walking around Target. She is so proud of herself!




Laila walking Scooter, or should I say, Scooter walking Laila!









Another short video of Laila walking!




2 comments:

Kailee said...

aww!! I can't believe she's walking! and so well too, she looks like she's got it down :) she's getting so big! can't wait to see you guys!

The Kantors said...

I love Laila walking Scooter! It is too cute!