"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

April 17, 2009

Florida Hospital Photo Shoot

My sister works for the Marketing Department at the Florida Hospital (where I was born over 29 years ago!). On April 13th they were having a photo shoot of babies that she asked us to be a part of. Laila was an adorable model, posing for the camera and making everyone smile! They caught a couple cute ones of us and gave us the copies. On a side note, I wished the stylist hadn't put so much hairspray in my hair or made me look so pale and tired :), but I guess I can't complain too much since the pictures were free for us! There are still some good ones, especially of Nate and Laila! Here are a few that I thought turned out the best.




















No comments: