"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

February 7, 2009

No more peas!

Laila has been doing great since we started introducing solid foods into her diet! She will still get most of her nutrients from breast milk for at least the next few months, but she has really been enjoying the fruits, veggies, and grains we've been giving her lately...well, most of them! :) She is not very fond of peas, to say the least! We got some hilarious pictures and videos of her trying them! We've tried a few different times but her reaction is still the same. Hopefully she'll get used to them in time!
















We have also just started giving Laila finger foods! The video below is of her feeding herself cheerios (the Publix Greenwise version) for the first time. She is still getting the hang of it, but she picked it up quicker than I expected! I'm not sure why she keeps blinking her eyes in this video, unless she is anticipating the flash of the camera? :)







1 comment:

Kailee Grulich said...

that pea video is hilarious! I was laughing out loud watching it! I'm jealous that the Garcia's are getting to see you guys this week, we miss you!!! :)