"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

July 6, 2008

A weekend of firsts!

This weekend was full of firsts for Laila! Not only was it her first 4th of July celebration, but she also got to meet her Uncle Matt for the first time (her one and only uncle)! She was mesmerized with him...she just kept staring! I guess he is used to that though with the ladies!!! :) Grammy and Grandy Lail also came for a visit. It is so fun to see them with her and to see how much they are in love with their first granddaughter! Laila even started giving us some grins and little smiles this weekend, pretty much for the first time (besides the gassy ones and the ones in her sleep)! She is growing up so much! I've already had to put away some of her newborn clothes that don't fit her anymore.


We took a bunch of pictures this weekend, so enjoy our little girl!









2 comments:

MossFam said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER, SO SOON!!!!

ROUSE FAMILY BLOG SITE said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE NEXT POST. WE WOULD LOVE TO COME UP AND SEE LAILA IN PERSON, AND YOU TWO, BUT THE COST OF GAS MAKES THAT HARD TO DO. WE AREN'T GOING FAR FROM HOME LATELY. WE TRY TO CONSOLIDATE TRIPS. IF WE ARE GOING TO BE UP THAT WAY, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW AND WILL COME TO VISIT. LOVE, UNCLE DOUG, AUNT TERESA, & AMI