"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

July 23, 2008

Our first family vacation!


We had our first family vacation and Laila's first trip to the beach last week! It was awesome! The three of us went over to Panama City Beach for a few days. The weather was absolutely beautiful and it was so nice to be able to get away and relax. Laila did great! It was her first semi-long car ride and she did well with that as well. She is so much fun. We fall more and more in love with her each day! She definitely already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger!




Feeling the sand with her feet and the ocean water between her toes for the first time!


Enjoying the breeze and taking a nap in the shade by the pool!



Being tickled by Daddy!



A little grin for the camera!



So sleepy!











No comments: