I just wanted to let you know that we have started posting our pictures on Snapfish. (We even have some as far back as our wedding!) We thought this would be a good way to share all of our photos with family and friends (especially when the baby comes)! It is also great because you can purchase the pictures your in or that you want and have them sent directly to your house for a good price! To view our pictures you have to enter your email address and create a password, but don't worry, I've never known anyone that has ever received any junk mail from them. Snapfish is very similar to Shutterfly, if you are familiar with that. I have even heard that the Snapfish site is a little more secure than Shutterfly. Let me know if you have any problems with it and I'll see if I can help you out. Anytime you want to see the pictures, you can click on The Schuck Family on Snapfish from our blog page in the right hand column under Pictures or go to the following web page. Enjoy!
http://theschuckfamily.snapfish.com/snapfish
December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment