"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

December 16, 2007

Celebrating 3 Years and a Baby on the Way!

On December 6th (at my 15 week appointment), after waiting at the doctor's office for nearly two hours because they were so busy, I got to hear our baby's heartbeat for the first time! Even though I was so tired of waiting by the end of that appointment, the wait was well worth it. The sound of my baby's heartbeat was so soothing and reassuring! The doctor said everything sounded great! He also said that we should find out the sex of the baby at our next appointment on January 4th! Yay!!!!

This past week we celebrated our 3 year anniversary on December 11th! Nate surprised me that morning with tw0-dozen roses and the sweetest card. He also made me breakfast before I had to leave for work (which isn't unusual)! He's the best husband I could have ever asked for! That night we enjoyed dinner at a restaurant we had never been to called Food Glorious Food. When we got home we watched our wedding video, which has kind of become a tradition for us! It was the perfect night to reflect on all the blessings God has given to us as a couple over these past few years!

Thanks to Nate's mom and my wonderful mother-in-law Linda, the anniversary celebration continued when a few days later we got to enjoy another very nice dinner at Clusters and Hops! She made the reservations and arranged everything for us....it was great! Thanks again Linda! The picture at the restaurant didn't turn out the best, but it kind of gives you an idea of how romantic is was!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I l-o-v-e Food Glorious Food! Ate there for the first time this past summer ... yum-o. Happy Anniversary and have a very Merry Christmas :)