August 11, 2010
Thank you
Wow...I am overwhelmed with all of the prayers, support, and love we have felt over the past few days. I can't tell you enough how grateful I am to everyone that has written notes, emails, and called to send condolences and share your stories with me. I was hesitant to post anything about the pregnancy so soon in the first place, and then when I lost the baby a week later, I felt like I needed to share that as well as hard as that was. God definitely had His hand in all of that though, because I know if I hadn't of shared the news about the pregnancy, I most likely wouldn't have shared the news about the miscarriage. God knew I needed your prayers, to hear your stories, and to feel the love of my family and friends. Thank you again to everyone that took the time to write me a note of encouragement and especially to pray for us. I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment