"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here one hour I would die for you."

.........................................................

June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband and the best Daddy in the world!!!

You are an awesome Daddy to our little girl. Seeing you interact with Laila and the way she lights up when you enter the room, makes me so happy inside! I am so thankful for you and all you do for us. Your love for the Lord and the way you love both of us, fills my heart with so much joy! We are super blessed to have you! I love you more than you know and I'm so glad we are on this journey together! Can't wait to see what else the Lord has in store for us! xoxo






Here a few pics from Father's Day 2009! We had a pretty relaxing day around the house while getting settled back in from being at the beach. We took Daddy out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants Seito Sushi. We also got him a child carrier to put on his bicycle, so now he can take Laila on bike rides with him! Pictures of that coming soon!




No comments: